D’free Lemon Poppy Seed Cake for rainy and lazy Sunday afternoons! Because even cold days
Grilled peaches with coconut cream and D’free Mint
Summer is the time for grilling – all grill masters know this. But the best among them can create a true grill miracle, such as baking juicy peaches and adding a tempting coconut cream to it. And to make things even better, we included D’free Mint in the game. Enjoy!
for 2 servings
- 4 large peaches
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 400 ml canned coconut cream (refrigerated overnight)
- 50 gr D’free Mint
- 2 tbsp honey
- lime peel and juice
- dried coconut and mint leaves for serving
- Peaches are chopped in half and each half is sprinkled with ½ tsp. coconut sugar
- Peaches are placed on a hot grill pan and caramelized for about 3-4 minutes, then left aside to cool.
- Remove the solid oil part from the coconut cream using a spoon and place in a bowl.
- Add honey, lime juice and peels and the fermented D’free Mint cashew cheese.
- Everything is blended to a thick cream.
- On chilled peaches, distribute 1 tsp. of coconut cream and sprinkle with coconut and mint leaves.