Nowadays Quiche is a very popular dish in France! Although his homeland is medieval Germany
Entree with red beet and D’free Truffle
For real earth food fans – Entree with red beet and D’free Truffle – a great combination of red beet with the exquisite taste of truffle coming from matured cashew cheese.
for 2 servings
- 2 pieces of cooked red beet
- 50 g rucola
- 10 g sprouts of turnips
- 10 g of pomegranate seeds
- 50 g D’free Truffle
- 50 ml olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp mustard
- Cut the beetroot into strips ½ cm thick and arrange them in a plate.
- Arrange the rucola leaves in the middle and decorate with sprouts and pomegranate on the sides.
- Cut the cheese into sticks and place on the beets.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and flavor the entree.
- Serve cold.
If you like our Entree with red beet and D’free Truffle, you can save it on Facebook